In order to ensure optimal performance, security, and scalability, you need to choose the right hosting provider for your Laravel applications. The Laravel PHP framework is known for its elegance and simplicity, but to unlock its full potential, you need Laravel hosting providers that support the technical configurations.
There are no specific Laravel servers available from web hosting providers. However, Laravel applications and websites can be hosted using the cloud, virtual private servers, and dedicated servers, according to experts. When looking to buy hosting for your Laravel projects, explore these buy hosting solutions to find the one that best suits your specific requirements. In our blog, we will explore the top 5 Laravel hosting providers to help you find the best Laravel hosting provider in 2024.
What is Laravel Hosting?
Laravel hosting is a specialized type of web hosting designed to cater to the unique needs of Laravel applications. Unlike regular hosting, Laravel hosting providers are well-versed in the technical terms of the PHP framework. They optimize their servers and support Laravel, ensuring that the applications run smoothly.
Why is Laravel Hosting Necessary?
Laravel hosting is necessary for several reasons. First and foremost, it ensures that Laravel applications are hosted on servers and supports Laravel’s specific requirements. This results in faster load times, better security, and improved overall performance. Laravel hosting providers also offer dedicated support for Laravel-related issues, making it easier to troubleshoot and resolve problems. Beginners need a Laravel hosting solution to mitigate server handling and management processes.
How do I Choose Laravel Hosting Providers?
Choosing the right Laravel hosting provider is a critical decision. However, if one considers the following factors, he can definitely make an informed decision and eliminate risks:
The need for speed is a must. Look for hosting providers that offer high-speed performance to keep Laravel applications running smoothly.
Ensure the hosting provider offers specialized Laravel support for troubleshooting and assistance.
Choose a hosting plan that can grow with your projects, allowing for easy scalability.
Top 5 Laravel Hosting Providers
Known for its exceptional support for Laravel hosting solutions, MilesWeb is a top choice for Laravel developers. They offer features like SSD NVMe storage and 99.95% uptime.
With MilesWeb, users can easily host their Laravel projects in plans that range from $0.7 to $7.6 per month. MilesWeb stands out as a reliable and affordable choice for hosting your Laravel applications.
They offer features such as:
- SSD Storage: Fast and reliable storage to ensure your applications load quickly.
- 95% Uptime: Minimal downtime to keep your websites and applications accessible to users.
- Specialized Laravel Support: Their team is well-versed in Laravel and can assist when needed.
- Additional Features: 30-day money-back guarantee, 24/7 support, free migration, and enhanced DDoS protection.
2. A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting is a reputable web hosting provider that offers specialized hosting solutions for Laravel applications. It offers Laravel hosting plans starting from $2.99 to $12.99 per month.
Some of the best features of A2 Hosting’s Laravel hosting are:
- Fast Speed: A2 Hosting uses the high-performance SwiftServer platform, which includes SSDs and a free content delivery network (CDN). This ensures that your Laravel applications load quickly, delivering an exceptional user experience.
- Developer-Friendly Environment: A2 Hosting provides a developer-friendly environment with support for PHP 7, PHP 8, and a range of other development tools.
- Turbo Servers: A2 Hosting offers Turbo Servers to enhance the performance of your Laravel applications.
- Additional Features: Optimized security, DDoS protection, 24/7 customer support, and free website migration.
Kamatera’s cloud infrastructure, scalability, and global data center presence make it a versatile option for hosting Laravel applications. Kamatera offers a Laravel hosting solution in two ways:
- Simple: Simple pre-configured plans that range from $4 to $12 monthly
- Customized: Customizable plans that can be configured as per the requirements.
A few of its features that support Laravel hosting are:
- Flexibility: With Kamatera’s cloud solutions, users have the flexibility to install and configure the software they need for their Laravel projects.
- Scalable Infrastructure: Kamatera’s infrastructure is built on a powerful cloud platform, which allows for easy scalability.
- API Integration: Kamatera provides an API that allows for the integration and automation of various hosting-related tasks, making it very developer-friendly.
- Additional features: High performance, a 99.95% uptime guarantee, 24/7 support, and security measures.
4. Liquid Web
Liquid Web offers managed hosting services. With its range of hosting solutions, it is a solid choice for hosting Laravel applications. It offers cloud Laravel hosting plans that range from $75 to $159 per month.
A few of its features are as follows:
- Managed Hosting: Liquid Web specializes in managed hosting, which means they take care of server management tasks, allowing the users to focus on their Laravel applications.
- Performance-Optimized Servers: Liquid Web’s servers include SSD storage and optimized configurations to ensure fast loading times for Laravel projects.
- Security Measures: Liquid Web places a strong emphasis on security, with features like DDoS protection, firewalls, and proactive monitoring to keep your Laravel projects secure.
- Additional features: Developer-friendly environment, staging environments, 24/7 customer support, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
Bluehost offers a range of hosting solutions suitable for various types of websites and applications, including Laravel-based projects. It offers dedicated hosting plans for Laravel projects that range between $2.95 and $13.95 per month.
Laravel applications can run on Bluehost’s shared hosting, virtual private servers (VPS), and dedicated hosting plans.
Some of the key features that support Laravel hosting projects are:
- Affordable Hosting: Bluehost offers affordable hosting plans to a wide range of users, including those developing Laravel projects on a budget.
- One-Click Laravel Installation: Bluehost provides a one-click installation feature for Laravel, simplifying the setup process for developers who are new to Laravel.
- cPanel Control Panel: Bluehost uses the industry-standard cPanel control panel for easy access to hosting features and settings.
- Additional features: 24/7 customer support, high performance, scalability, and security.
Choosing the right Laravel hosting provider is essential to ensure that Laravel applications perform at their best. Laravel hosting is customized to the unique needs of Laravel applications, offering speed, support, and scalability.
Among the top 5 providers, MilesWeb shines as a dependable choice for Laravel hosting. It offers separate Laravel hosting services and plans, while other hosting providers offer VPS hosting, shared hosting, or dedicated hosting.
All the hosting providers mentioned in the list accommodate Laravel projects and help the users develop them without any hassle. So get started today and take your Laravel projects to the next level with the right hosting provider.
1. What is the difference between regular hosting and Laravel hosting?
Laravel hosting is specifically optimized for Laravel applications, offering better performance and support. Customized specifically to Laravel’s requirements.
2. Can I switch to a different Laravel hosting provider if I’m not satisfied with my current one?
Yes, most hosting providers allow you to migrate your Laravel applications to a new provider with minimal downtime.
3. Is MilesWeb suitable for small-scale Laravel projects?
Yes, MilesWeb offers hosting solutions that can scale to accommodate both small and large Laravel projects.
4. What other factors should I consider when choosing a Laravel hosting provider?
Apart from speed, support, and scalability, consider factors like security, pricing, and the hosting provider’s reputation in the industry.